Sunday, May 3, 2009

Sunday Belief System

I believe in sharing recipes.

I believe my girl-child is a reincarnated old wise woman.

I believe the restorative and transformative power of good smells is completely underrated.

I believe a sense of humor can get you through just about anything.

I believe in making time for girlfriends.

I believe the universe is still exacting a karmic toll for $31 I found in some old jeans last weekend.

I believe I spend too much time worrying and not enough time enjoying.

I believe George Clooney is secretly gay.

I believe nothing tastes better than a ripe peach.

I believe I should have put curtains up in my bathroom windows sooner.

I believe Blackberries and Facebook are the psychlogical equivalents of junk food.

I believe my husband is the perfect counterpart to my crazy.

I believe a pinch of salt makes almost anything taste better.

3 comments:

The Young Reporter said...

Your blog makes me happy! You write from a warm heart. My best to the 500jerk husband.

500Jerk said...

I'm so glad you wrote! We are very much looking forward to seeing you in Las Vegas. I hope all is well, and my best to you and the Old Judge's wife.

500Jerk said...

I'm so glad you wrote! We are very much looking forward to seeing you in Las Vegas. I hope all is well, and my best to you and the Old Judge's wife.