1. Dig out of mountain of laundry.
2. Do weekly grocery shopping. (Buy expensive chocolate as reward for mind-numbing task.)
3. Vacuum weird bugs and progeny living contentedly in car (apparently subsisting on carpet alone; is that even possible?).
4. Fret about ill-equipped status for quarterly dinner party to be hosted next weekend. Do nothing.
5. Glance briefly at pile of work brought home. Do none of it.
6. Clean up breakfast mess, think about lunch, then four other meals to be bought, prepared, and cleaned up after. Sigh.
7. Write prize-winning novel.