Saturday, September 20, 2008

Perfect Weekend

Last night: Adult night out listening to ever-so-slightly inebriated friends tell completely hilarious stories of wild college days. (Makes me wish I didn't play it quite so safe when I was in college.)

Today: A beautiful blue-sky day filled with soccer games, sampler cupcakes from The Cupcakery (red velvet, double chocolate, peanut butter chocolate, and confetti), and tonight, a dinner with out-of-town friends. Bonus: The dreaded grocery shopping is done, and unlike last week, I did NOT overturn the grocery cart in the parking lot with $200 worth of organic food in it.

Tomorrow: An early morning walk, then a potluck brunch with a mess of SUGAR BACON.

Although the backdrop of macroeconomic turmoil is making me nervous, on a personal level, does a weekend get any better?

No comments: