By 9:07AM this morning, I had:
1. Made and packed three nutritious lunches.
2. Made and set out two nutritious breakfasts.
3. Given one loudly reluctant child a shower.
4. Discovered other child's undone math homework; helped complete.
5. Retrieved dry cleaning from car. In the rain.
6. Stripped bed and put load of whites in wash.
7. Fed and watered two overeager dogs.
8. Unloaded dishwasher.
9. Hunted and packed running clothes for late afternoon run.
10. Showered and dressed for work.
11. Cleaned up breakfast dishes; reloaded dishwasher.
12. Devised makeshift rain shelter for outdoor dog kennel.
13. Wrangled thirty pounds of wildly resistant puppy into said kennel while successfully avoiding stepping in dog poop.
14. Remembered books promised to running partner; packed in car.
15. Hustled kids into car—with rain gear, lunchboxes, backpacks, assorted folders, share items—and dropped off at school. (Late again.)
16. Arranged for quitclaim deed to be filed.
17. Reassured 500Jerk Spouse that quitclaim deed was indeed filed.
18. Sat down at my desk, ready for workday to begin.