1. The Couple's Relationship Survival Guide (totally unread, HA)
2. Family Fun (magazine featuring parents who do more work for their families than is humanly possible)
3. The Economist (serious news for people much more serious than I am)
4. The Garden Primer by Barbara Damrosch (dog-eared and studied)
5. Taking Your Kids to Europe on a Budget! (extensively dreamed over)
6. Novel Writing for Dummies (quickly skimmed and set aside for more prosaic tasks)
Oh, the Me I want to be. Where is she? I sense a Seuss-like self-improvement book taking shape.
What's on your bedside table? What does your bedside table say about you?